- Visit of students of Postgraduate Students of Military Foreign Service Studies28.03 2017
On 28th of March 2017 premises of PCO were visited by of students of Postgraduate Students of Military Foreign Service Studies.
- PCO S.A. honoured in Innovations for the Polish Armed Forces competition23.03 2017
On 22nd of March 2017 a ceremony of Innovations for the Polish Armed Forces competition was held by the I3TO Department of the Ministry of Defence.
- PCO supports young scientists10.03 2017
On 9th of March 2017 prizes of the Photonics Society of Poland, funded by the PCO, for the best dissertation about photonics, were given.
- Thermal weapon sight SCT-2
Thermal weapon sight SCT-2 is designed for observation and firing from small arms during day and night, in normal conditions and during limited visibility, and in different climatic and weather conditions.
- Modernisation Set for the Thermal Imaging Camera (ZMKT)
ZMKT set, with its main element - KLW‑1 thermal imaging camera, is designed for PT-91 tanks with SKO‑1T (DRAWA‑T) fire control system.
- KLW-1 ASTERIA thermal camera
Cooled thermal camera KLW-1 operating in 7,7-9,3 μm – MCT detector of III generation, screen resolution 640x512 pixels.
- SCT thermal vision sight
Thermal vision sight SCT is designed for observation and firing using small arms. This allows detection and identification of targets, regardless of the lighting conditions and unfavourable weather conditions.